- A hypothesis on what forces are aggravating the fragmentation of our cultures.
- Interview of the author of “Why Most Published Research Findings are False” where he shares some ideas on fixing the broken scientific publication.
- How removal of constraints could drastically change human nature
- Why managing your emotional state is fundamental to great design.
- Why our kind can’t cooperate. On why rationalists need to coordinate better.
- Seneca’s inspiritational essay “On the Shortness of Life”
- Why people need to stop being so afraid of being average.
- Why USA needs to honestly identify and highlight different forms of immigration in order to create effective policies.
- A report on how terrorists activities in Europe are funded. Surprisingly, most of them are not helped financially by external sources but self funded instead.
- A short story about a mysterious group called Cicada 3301 and how it tries to lure in some of the best minds
The Rise and Fall of Silk Road, Part1 Part2
- Genetic pleiotropy may explain the positive association between high physical activity and mortality. Inheritance of healthy phenotype could be the primary cause for observing longevity, not fitness attitude after maturity.
- Slow but heartening progress in improving the Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence(SENS).
- A review discussing Meditation’s benefits in inducing sleep and its positive effects towards related phsyiological states like enhancement of melatonin.
- A summary of theories behind variations in sleep patterns among animals