- Study concludes that overpopulation won’t be a problem if we start a large-scale biomedical war on aging
- Why do poor white Americans usually end up siding with rich elites?
- Replication index of studies that say “Priming women with a disengaged father increases their willingness to have sex without a condom”.
- Dares, Costly Signals, and Psychopaths. Are dares human universal and if so, what exactly could be their social significance?
- Attention schema theory: a mechanistic account for subjective awareness
- Human consciousness and its relationship to social neuroscience: A novel hypothesis
- Is ego-depletion a replicable effect? Doesn’t seem like it…
- A Framework of Experimental Habit Formation. Why quantifying self is the most useful behavior for self awareness?
- The holy grail of self improvement
- Learning chess at 40
- Nick Lane on energy’s role in origins of life, sex and aging
- Extracting an argument against copyrights using the concept of compression
- The deep space of digital reading
- Do philosophical zombies make sense? A case against epiphenomenalism
- Leave a line of retreat so you have less trouble retreating. Imagining fearful and uncomfortable scenarios is a useful practice
- The Maximum Good: One Man’s Quest to Master the Art of Donating