- Patents are destroying the soul of academic science
- An answer to “How do you make programmers work 60-80 hours per week?”
- Textbook manifesto & Free books, why not?
- The Rhetorical Trap at the Heart of the “Neurosexism” Debate
- The Crucible of the Application Process
- RACE AND JUSTICE: MUCH MORE THAN YOU WANTED TO KNOW
- Some heuristics for doing philosophy
- Learning to love scientific consensus
- Do Artifacts have politics?
- On Being Sane In Insane Places
- Killing home internet is the most productive thing i’ve ever done
- Why You Should Read Books You Hate
- “Mindless Eating,” or how to send an entire life of research into question
- THE CONTROL GROUP IS OUT OF CONTROL
- Hippocampus and cortex are storing memories at the same time?
- Caterpillar found to eat shopping bags, suggesting biodegradable solution to plastic pollution
- Mimicking an impact on Earth’s early atmosphere yields all 4 RNA bases
- What makes a Genius?
- Records Found in Dusty Basement Undermine Decades of Dietary Advice
- Thought as a Technology
- A better way to code, d3.express
- Banning exploration in my infovis class