- Garry Kasparov interview on how to deal with Trump
- Foes without faces
- Chinese students in the US are using “inclusion” and “diversity” to oppose a Dalai Lama graduation speech
- Facts about migration and crime in Sweden
- The future of liberalism and politicization of everything
- France’s next great philosopher
- The scientific sensibility
- How to be a stoic (podcast)
- Matter is made of waves
- Chinese finger trap. An analogy for not wanting to be helped?
- Planet without laughter
- Is God a Taoist?
- Why nobody cares that the President is Lying?
- The extended chilling effect of Facebook: The cold reality of ubiquitous social networking
- Considerations on cost disease
- Caring and Reality
- John Arnold Made a Fortune at Enron. Now He’s Declared War on Bad Science
- Dear Warren. Bill & Melinda Gates’ 2017 Annual letter
- AskReddit: Feminists of Reddit; What gendered issue sounds like Tumblrism at first, but actually makes a lot of sense when explained properly?
- When evidence says No, but doctors say Yes
- Apple’s operating systems are “malware” (richard stallman)
- Using tmux properly
- Machine that changed the world, interview with Alan Kay (1990)
- Asilomar conference on beneficial AI
- Ask HN: What are some books where the reader learns by building one project?
- Building a Modern Computer from first principles
- The Google project to put an aquarium full of water bears inside a phone
- Evolving healthcare through personal genomics
- Interface theory of Perception
- A Whig History of CRISPR