- What if we refused to see others as inferior; and refused to feel inferior to others?
- Myth of Superhuman AI
- Benefits of talking to yourself
- How to prepare for a talk
- Baader Meinhof aka frequency illusion
- ‘I had a meatmare’: Why flesh haunts the dreams of vegetarians
- Goal-gradient hypothesis
- Mood as Extrapolation Engine: Using Emotions to Generate Momentum
- Brain Drain: The Mere Presence of One’s Own Smartphone Reduces Available Cognitive Capacity
- Are You a Self-Interrupter?
- Link between video games and unemployment
- The key to jobs in future is not college but compassion
- Pocket guide to bullshit prevention
- How to recognize BS on big data
- Many Colleges Fail to Improve Critical-Thinking Skills
- Fuck Facebook
- When Understanding means Rewriting
- Video Stream Quality Impacts Viewer Behavior: Inferring Causality Using Quasi-Experimental Designs
- Network Protocols
- Ask HN: What language-agnostic programming books should I read?
- A list of practical projects that anyone can solve in any programming language
- A hands-on introduction to video technology: image, video, codec
- Magic wormhole, get things from one computer to another, safely
- Interview With the Climber Who Scaled El Capitan Without a Rope
- Accidentally destroyed production database on first day of a job, and was told to leave, on top of this i was told by the CTO that they need to get legal involved, how screwed am i?
- Ask HN: which book you wish you had read earlier?
- Bending the curves of productivity