- On Bullshit
- The Gervais Principle, Or The Office According to “The Office”
- Human sacrifice: A technology for protecting property rights?
- A bogus paper on “the conceptual penis” gets published in a “high quality peer-reviewed” social science journal
- But did everyone make too big a deal about that conceptual penis paper?
- But maybe there is a legitimate point that conceptual penis hoax is trying to bring attention to
- Gestalt Therapy
- Oatmeal brilliantly introduces backfire effect
- How to live unhappily ever after
- Fact-checking doesn’t usually backfire
- Why people prefer unequal societies
- How to train yourself to be a more rational thinker
- Conscious Thought Is for Facilitating Social and Cultural Interactions: How Mental Simulations Serve the Animal–Culture Interface
- Where have all the insects gone?
- We aren’t built to live in the Moment
- Animal coloration research: why it matters
- The Web Is a Customer Service Medium
- Meet the Father of Digital Life
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to d3.js
- Robots that learn
- 3-D printed ovaries produce healthy offspring
- Get started making music (Ableton tutorial, nicely done website)