- What Teenagers Are Learning From Online Porn
- The Tamagotchi Trap: On the Dangers of Mindful Design, Well-being-based Design, Behavior Change, etc
- Why Is It Hard to Make Friends Over 30?
- The limitations of Steven Pinker’s optimism
- The second Renaissance
- HN discussion on “Success on YouTube Still Means a Life of Poverty”
- Human Values: A Quick Primer
- Ask HN: Is it ‘normal’ to struggle so hard with work?
- How poverty changes your mind-set
- New studies zero in on roots of depression and why ketamine reverses it
- Cell Signalling
- Do Animals “Lie”? Yes, Even to Their Own Kind, Biologist Says
- The ramifications of a new type of gene
- What is the evolutionary benefit or purpose of having periods? Why can’t women just get pregnant without the menstrual cycle?
- The Shallowness of Google Translate
- Kialo: A platform that facilitates constructive debate
- The Hacker Classics