- The Lifespan of a Lie
- The Stanford Prison Experiment was massively influential. We just learned it was a fraud.
- A Lost Secret: How To Get Kids To Pay Attention
- Psychology’s Favorite Tool for Measuring Racism Isn’t Up to the Job
- Mind-Body Practices and the Self: Yoga and Meditation Do Not Quiet the Ego but Instead Boost Self-Enhancement.
- Building the Computer Literacy Project archive
- We need more Interactive Data Visualization tools (for the Web) in Python
- Methods of Comparison, Compared
- Why you should learn just a little Awk
- Running SF
- Omnigenic Model Suggests That All Genes Affect Every Complex Trait
- The Impostor Cell Line That Set Back Breast Cancer Research